Wednesday, June 03, 2015

DUMP 3 - PREVIEW

The name Dump is a deprecating title for my comic, reflecting the fact that it is a collection of stories I did for various venues over the course of the last year.

Not all the stories have previously been published. There is an artists' alley section with six stories I wrote, drawn by others. And there is also the eponymous main story in which the central character Bert Ainsley works in a council dump.

Here are the first four pages. Have a read, I hope they manage to pique your interest...

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Between doing Dump and Berserkotron, which also starred Bert Ainsley, I've been writing this character for several years now. I don't currently plan to do another story with him in. It feels odd to not have him there to go back to, inbetween all the other comics I do. I like to think that I gave him an apt send off though.

No comments:

Post a Comment